Trillium Creek 2018 Weddings and Events Amenities
- Use of both levels of the event barn (approximately 5000 square feet)
- Our relaxing 20 x 40 foot deck with views overlooking the fields, creek and valley, beautiful garden courtyards, and a romantic 1890s church
- Elegant Bride’s changing room and Groom’s changing rooms that provide special photo opportunities, both with vanity seating and mirrors
- NEW, beautiful men’s and women’s indoor multi-stall restrooms, ADA compliant
- Parking for ~75 cars (shuttle service for larger events is strongly recommended
Outdoor or indoor ceremony options!
- Recently restored upper level bar for the main reception
- 4 Bar Locations- One on the main level, another rolling bar on the deck, a Lower level bar option, and an open-air covered picnic pavilion wrapped in decorative lighting to assist in staging your event day as a place for guests to relax while transitioning from ceremony to reception
- Stunning courtyards on both the north and south sides of the barn overlooking the grounds, creek, gardens, lawns, fields, and forest with unique photo opportunities; all of which is fun for exploring
If additional seating is needed, seating is allowed on the upper level courtyard and/or adjacent deck (both uncovered), or in the covered picnic pavilion.
Alternatively, if an additional covered space is needed, a tent could be rented by the leasers, at their expense (placement of this tent to be approved by the manager of the venue).
- 300 white resin (wood-look, weather-resistant) folding chairs
- Wooden buffet tables, if a buffet dinner is offered—included in the rental fee
- Fifty (50) six foot white folding tables
- Crystal chandeliers, special lighting, and rope lighting to make your event spectacular
- Unique vintage furniture and accent pieces to assist with decorating on your special day
- Our Beautiful white garden arch and a antique hand-carved podium
- Chair and Table set-up for ceremony and reception, if needed
- Staff to assist with parking
- 1 hour rehearsal ( Date and Time to be determined), see pricing and/or contract for more information
- Staff to maintain venue cleanliness and monitor for fire prevention, noise level, and safety of property
- Catering Kitchen with refrigeration and chest freezer
Note – catering, linens, tablewear, beverages, bartenders, shuttle service, and music are not included in the rates. Please call or email with questions and preferred vendors information.
Trillium Creek Wedding and Even Barn is super excited to announce that we've partnered with the amazing Event Décor Rental Company, Journey Eleven LLC, to bring you exclusive décor rental discounts. Journey Eleven is conveniently located between Trillium Creek and Wausau, right off Hwy 29 and specializes in Vintage, Rustic & Re-purposed Décor Rentals that speak their story while enhancing yours! Now you can have the entire look; the venue and the décor!
Click Here to see the exclusive discounts now available to all 2018 Trillium Creek event hosts!
To view Journey Elevens available rental inventory & pricing, visit www.JourneyEleven.com. Reservations can be made by contacting Sandi at hello@JourneyEleven.com or by calling (715) 581-9140 with
- Your discount package choice
- Your reserved Trillium Creek event date and
- Your décor rental selections
Just as our venue is one-of-a kind, so are Journey Elevens rentals – so once they are reserved they're gone! Don't delay and don't miss out on this opportunity to reduce some of that wedding planning stress while saving money too!